Sunday, September 9, 2007

okay.
it's sunday.
another day stuck at home, with nothing to do except for 2 options.
COMPUTER? BOOKS?
okay, i chose the first one of course.
but then, half-way through the fun...
my Sister said she wanted to use it.
so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
KONG RONG RANG LI, it's an idiom in chinese.
i only know how to use it, not good at explaining.
so forget it.

okay so while she's using the computer.
i took out my Geography books and stuffs, and started revision.
WHOOOOHOOOOOO~
what a boy aren't i?!
okay, studied.
and only alittle went in.
cause i don't understand the notes.
never mind.

then i left my Geography stuffs on the table, hoping that a layer of dust would blanket it.
and i went to watch BRUCE ALMIGHTY!
yeah!
it was funny, although this is the third time i'm watching.
but never mind!
i am still laughing.
after that, saw my sister's Physics notes.
took it out from the shelf, and then!
i started reading it.
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO~
i understand!

after sometime, it was time for me to use the computer.
CORPSE BRIDE IT IS!
it's been so long since i watched films on my computer.
yeah.
the story was abit retarded.
but i liked it.
cause, the casts in the film were all my friends.
OKAY!!!
i'm making fun of myself.
thanks thanks.
no need tell me.
THANKS!

okay i got nothing else to post already.
sooooooooooooooooooo...

END.

No comments: