Friday, November 30, 2007

alright, Ivan called and told me to call Prima Taste.
i've already predicted what the Manager even before i hung up the phone.
DAMN IT!
yeah, i called, Ms Daisy answered the call and told me the details about my work and stuffs.
SHIAT!!! SUNDAY! and it's early damn it!
11pm! *sigh*
just when i thought they didn't need us.
fcuk. no choice, i'll just have to report for work on sunday then.

alright, i was half awake and discovered that i've a a really really really bad sore throat and the increasing pain from the sunburn i got.
couldn't even turn properly with the sunburn.
sore throat, that means i can't eat fried food or any heaty food for the time being.
awwww... how unlucky. shouldn't have ate the apple pie.

alright, i guess there's nothing for me to blog about already.
let's get on with my Harry Potter and ONE PIECE!
END.

No comments: