Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nigel's here to stay again.
no, he stayed over yesterday and today he has to go.
too bad, i have to work.
if not i'll have more time to play with Nigel and Joyvina.
AWWWMANNN!

so work was ABIT boring.
luckily Auntie Mala was there.
made me laugh and stuff.
she likes to ask me, "Jisiang, are you okay?"
"I'm fine, why?"
I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL!!! she just kept on asking and asking.
maybe i looked unhappy or something.
okay, so from there... i kept on asking Auntie Mala, "Mala, are you okay?"
then she'll give me an irritated face and threaten me.
DAMN CUTE!
ahahha.

surprisingly, there weren't many customers today! and it's a SUNDAY!
it's like a normal weekday, with so little customers. the seats were always available for our customers.
OHMAN! i hope every sunday would be like that...
YAY! one week off!
OHMAN! i have to spend my time wisely.

ALRIGHT! tomorrow's the big day that i'm looking forward to!
CAGE+SOCCER+CARPET GRASS=FUN!


END.

No comments: