Friday, November 2, 2007

YOYO!
back from work! my head's spinning already, drank alcohol with Jasper after work.
PRETTAYE COOL HUH?!
okay it ain't cool at all, i know.

work's always fun when you've got GOOD friends you know around you.
and it's always fun when you get to be yourself, but sadly...
i didn't have any GOOD friends working with me today.
so my mouth was shut for a very very long time.
opened my mouth for a couple of times when needed and when people talk to me.
"THANK YOU BYEBYE!" those are the words i said most today.
my mouth's dry and everything. the stuffs are friendly there, but i don't know why, i'm like so anti-social there.
okay, work's fine today. nothing interesting happened.
time passed pretty quickly today, so it's not that boring anymore.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! i'm really so anti-social at my working place.
closed the restaurant, and my colleagues sat around a table and chatted happily, while i'm sitting at a corner reading newspaper.
why is this happening? i thought i could make friends there.
shit, never mind.

NO PRETTY GIRLS TODAY:(
damn.
Jasper knocked off at the same time, so we both went back ToaPayoh together.
bought bacardi and sat down to enjoy our drink.
okay i'm weak, 4. something something of alcohol is already making me drunk.
maybe not trunk, just giddy.
OKAY! let's end here.

END.

No comments: