Friday, January 11, 2008

DANG!
just when i thought i could sleep from 12 to 12 tomorrow, something called the secondary 1 orientation has to spoil my whole plan.
bloody bitch. never mind!
NCC LAND! we can do it...! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
i haven't been wearing the No.4(Land Uniform), ever since we passed out.
yeah, i'm reluctant to wear it, but i got no choice.
gotta show what we have to the juniors. STANDARD!

okay... so tomorrow's the annual secondary 1 orientation.
i hope the recruitment would be like last year, NO!
BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!
alright, i'll do my very best to errr...
persuade the secondary 1's to join NCC LAND.
YES!!! i'll be able to wear my lanyard, beret and badges again!
OHMYGODOHMYGOD!
the thought of wearing those things i earned with my sweat and blood gives me the chill.
my stomach gave me a clutch of excitement. OHMYGOD! new phrase.

hmmm... it's getting late. gotta wake up early tomorrow.
ohyeah! one last thing.
STURDEE OI! *OI!*
GOOD! this is echo i want on the annual Sports Day.
CAN WE DO IT?! *YES!*
okay... so Sports Day's around the corner, and i hope every event...
Sturdian's? whatever... will join and we will lift the Champion house trophy up and display it in my house!
OKAY JUST KIDDING!
i just don't want Sturdee to lose like last year. second or third will satisfy me, but FIRST!
OHMYGOD! i will run straight to the center of the whole stadium and do a strip tease for everyone man.
errr... i don't think i should be saying this much, i'm not the house captain or what...
BUT PLEASE!!! I WANT STURDEE TO WIN!!!
ORANGE!

END.

No comments: