Monday, June 23, 2008

HEYHEY!!! today's the reopening of school. everyone complaint about these and that on their blogs. but for me, school's cool man! got to see all my friends and all. WHOOOOOO!!! but still, i feel alittle sad, cause i have to wake up early and all every weekdays. shee-art!!!

arghhhhh... i was about to study just now. but then there was Superband on Channel U. and then, after the show, i opened my Chemistry book and then... my Dad pushed the chair away from the computer, i looked at the square thing that sat on the desk... YAY! the documents that my Dad had on the desktop are all gone. so yes, i took over and sat on the chair and started blogging. see, now i have no mood to study. SHEEE-ART!!!~ 3 more months i pressume, around there. see, at least i had the mentality or whatever to study... there's still hope! i just have to resist myself from using the computer and VOILA!!!~ it's easier said than done... so yeah, i try.

i almost forgot.
Theresa Ngiam Jia Hui was the one who told me what Nylon was. THANKS!!!

No comments: