Friday, April 8, 2011

amy


cute right? the voice daaaaaamn~ eh eh eh, like that.

after witnessing how my mum reacted to the spilled bee hoon. i've decided to REALLY REALLY think contemplate a hundred times. my dad always reminds me, "Siang, never marry a Hainanese woman. You must always remember this."
now i know why he says that already. because hainanese women are really fucked up. they can't stop nagging, their face is damn irritating to look at. when you offend them, the next day will be your funeral already. why do i say these? because a fine example of that species lives amongst my family and i. OMFG!
she nags at every single thing. like what happened earlier:
my mum suddenly yelled, "OIE OIE OIE!" i turned around and saw her rolling her eyes at my dad. it was funny at first. she sat there mumbling all the "wu ah bo eh" then it got louder. "Siang, bring the tissues here. The whole thing!" i did as i was told. i went over and saw that LITTLE puddle of mess on the floor and looked at her. fucking, i cannot believe how she's making a big fuzz out of something so little (she just rubbed her ass on me while sweeping the floor. ahhahahaha. like 10 secs ago). then she nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag x 1,000,000 times. and i looked at my dad, he just ignores her. even me, someone watching at the side side, got fucking irritated by her gattling-gun-like mouth. WHOA HARDCORE. seriously she can become rapper. a rapper better than Eminem. if she were to sing I Need a Doctor, the whole song will just end after 30 seconds.

not only this, i have many other examples but that'll just take me 7 weeks to finish telling. and she can't not shout whenever she calls me. she'll just go, "WHERE ARE YOU?!" when i answer her call. cool mum or what? hahaha.

although i don't seem like it, i still love her. but sometimes i really wanna kill her. we have this love hate relationship<3

No comments: