Friday, December 16, 2011

Dashing in the office



I think i'm gonna have a mental braek down soon. So many things going in the wrong direction and I feel so fucked up.

I'm sitting in the office right in front of the computer. Something just happened and I myself felt like a retarded person.

I slouched on the office chair, idling. Then i sat up and opened IE browser. I typed "www.worldwide.espacenet.com" and hit enter. Then i started to act like i was still in my FYP lab. I turned to my right and saw Bernard. I turned 135 degrees to my right and saw Zhou Li aka Zell sitting there. And behind her sat Clarence.

I smiled to myself.

Then I snapped out of it and realised how crazy everything was. Yes, I am going craaaaaaaaaazy! I need to drown my misery and all in an ocean of music, music and more music!

After today, the third week of internship, I'll have to endure another 9 weeks of torture.

And lemme tell you what annoys me the most about this very agonizing life I am living right now:-

I have to force myself out of bed every morning.

I have to come in the office and wait for people to speak me. Because if I speak, I'm afraid the people will think that I'm climbing over their heads and stuff. Don't wanna behave like I'm already friends with them for 3 years.

I dread lunch because i don't talk to the person i eat with. We just eat and eat and then head back into the office after we're done.

I have to stare at the DIGITAL clock. And a digital clock makes it even more painful. Idk how to explain but it just makes it more painful.

I have lesser time to myself.

I have lesser time for my girl.

And because i have lesser time for my girl, i have no time for friends. But I'm still making time OK! Pffft..

I feel like puking every time the smell of this building touches the hair in my nostrils.

DAMN YOU NYP! You could've at least send another student here to APBL! Things could've been better for me. DAMN YOU ALL!

No comments: