Thursday, December 1, 2011

office

internship has been fairly kind to me since the first day. but still i feel as though i'm in hell.

another 11 weeks of hell after tomorrow. but i can't take that kind of life. the life where i'm deprived of everything. wake up early to go work and then knock off late and have no time for myself at all.

just a few days at work and my mind came to realise so many things.. things that i haven't thought about in my 20 years of living on Earth.

i don't mind working in an office. but i don't wanna work in an office doing something i don't like or have absolutely no interest in. i'm willing to work in the office only if i do things i like. like drawing and stuff like that.

i see my "colleagues" getting scolded and shouted at by the boss everyday. they are always swallowing their pride and letting the boss shout and bombard nasty words at them. is my dad facing all these when he's at work? i feel so bad. i never understood why people say, "钱难赚". now i finally understand why..

i wish for nothing else. i just want my 11 weeks to hurry up and end. i don't wanna wear formal attire everyday looking so smart and then when i enter the office i'll transform into a dog and get scolded by my boss. i don't wanna do something i don't like and still have to get shouted at.

ok there's no use to say so much here in this space. nothing's gonna change anyway..

No comments: