Sunday, April 15, 2012




















So life in Cotton On hasn't been that bad, since I've started talking to my colleagues already. Kind of happy about it too:)

Genting last week was good, but the company made it awesome. There isn't much to do there unless you've got money. Climax of the whole trip, for me, was the Theme Park's ride. The Space Shot. Goddamn it was the bombzxczxcz! My heart pumped like a freaking motor engine while lining up. Then when I go on the ride, my mind went blank. I didn't even bother to want to prepare for the plunge. But it turned out to be the most awesome ride I've ever taken, taking into account that I haven't got much experience in roller coasters and stuff.

Took a lot of videos, IDK for what but it just seemed fun. And I wanna capture moments of the trip. I like taking videos. But I'm lazy to do the editing. WHEN I'VE GOT TIME~ which, I have plenty hahahaha. Just lazy la ok?

Went for some Channel 8 TV show audition whatever shit this morning. Part of me didn't wanna go and yet I kind of wanted to go. Seems fun to be in a production, Jasper kind of influenced me. And after the audition, I figured that it's a kid's show. Yknow, the kind that is telecast in the morning where not much people watches it. Part of me prayed to not get selected, another part of me wished that I would be selected. IDK what is wrong with me either. Why the fuck am I interested in such things? I guess I'm just afraid that I wouldn't make it in society, cannot find a stable and decent job after I serve the nation. So this is kind of like a stepping stone for me. Wanna give it a shot since I kind of love to be in front of the camera. But still, the audition was really really really awkward and I bet I presented myself like a retard.

:>

No comments: