Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Road To Officer

In just a flash, I've completed my 9 weeks Basic Military Training. How times flies huh? I can still remember everything that happened during that 9 weeks of training. Somehow, I kind of miss it. Not just the people, but the trainings too.

And in a few hours time, I'll be reporting to my new posting. The Officer Cadet School. Just by hearing those 3 words gives me a sends me into the abyss of depression. Because I know my freedom is gonna be compromised. I know that life in camp is gonna get so much tougher. Free time in camp is gonna get lesser and time spent with my lover girl Lynn Yeo Luvshow is gonna be limited. I wanna drop out from OCS, but right now.. It seems like I'm finally excelling in something. And at least, I think I'm doing well in Army. I'll see what OCS has in store for me first..

See yall in a month's time😊

1 comment:

alvinaliyandra said...

You got to The Army? Coool! :)