Monday, January 20, 2014

Phucher.

130 days more until i officially ORD and resume my rightful duty as a civilian.

I didn't know this day would come. It's not about ORD-ing, but about what I am going to do after I ORD. I have nothing out there waiting for me(Why does this post seem so familiar like I've done this before?). The other NSFs that I know have Universities waiting for them to attend,  I have totally nothing.

And I have no plans AT ALL. What am I to do?

I thought of signing on as a Weapon Systems Officer(Fighter), WSO FTR. Yknow in movies you see pilots flying and also bombarding enemy targets with his fighter jet's weapon system? Well, a WSO FTR is different. In this case, the pilot flies the fighter jet and the WSO FTR sits behind the pilot and his primary task is to handle the weapon in the fighter jet.

Of course there are pros and cons to all these. But for different individuals, the pros or the cons might outweigh the other. For someone like me, someone who prefers freedom and doesn't like to be bounded and tied down by something, the cons of signing on clearly outweighs the pros. In other words, there are more bad points than good points.

Then again, can I even find a job once I finish serving my nation and move into the stage where I am operationally ready?

I can't jump into conclusion by signing on and thinking that only when I sign on, I'll be financially stable because of what SAF has to offer. There are so many professions out there that I know little of or that I don't even know exist. 

All these just boils down to me not studying hard enough and get into a local University.. DAMMIT!

Ok lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be.. OK LAME~

Lately I've been kind of addicted to editing videos that I've taken. Prolly because majority of these videos are filled with my face hahaha. 

Here's one!


Simple, I know.

No comments: