Friday, September 28, 2007

ALRIGHT!
woke up at around 1pm today.
missed calls, about 3?
from Ivan Wong Yong Li.
so i went to brush my teeth and wash my face.
then sms-ed him.
Ivan and gang were in school, so i got ready and went to school to meet them.

not long after i arrived in school, Jasper came down, from his art thingy i think.
THEN...
we went up to the Library, started studying.
laughed and laughed and study and study.
COOL~
so our studying+laughing came to a stop at around 4.45pm.
it was time for us to leave, as the library is errr...
unavailable at 5pm.
so Yongjin, Whye Hoe, Jasper, Ivan, Nicholas and i went to the nearest coffee shop outside school to have our errr...
meal.
DAMN!
that aunty serving us was flirting with me.
okay, not flirting actually, acting cute...
haha.

okay so after we finished our meal and bought our snacks, we went back to school.
saw Eliseus and Eric studying near the pay phone.
so i went up and told them, "I'm hot..."
then i walked away, "Eh lend me drink..." Eliseus asked.
i went over, and while i was about to put the bottle into his hands.
MR SINGH CAME WALKING OUT OF HIS CAGE!
SINGH UNLEASHED...!
DAMN!
so the 6 of us went up the stairs immediately.
"RUN RUN RUN! I ALSO GOING UP." Mr Singh's voice gave our feets a boost.
okay, "I ALSO GOING UP", this damn sentence was a false alarm.
i thought he was right behind us, chasing after us.
while the others were running up, i ran towards the Hall.
DAMN!
i took a longer route to get back to them.
thought Mr Singh was with them.
that's why i took a longer route.
that bitch!

i went walking around school's compund, in Ninja Stance.
with intense eyes, patrolling my surrounding.
THEN!
something came flying towards me...
i performed the most powerful technique on earth, HURRICANE LEG SWEEP, a technique which i developed in 16years.
OHMYGOD!
that something then fell to the ground.
i crouched down, slowly, moving towards that something...
expecting it to be Mr Singh's turban...
as my feet came closer to the something, i realised that it was not what i expected.
a poor bird, laid right in front of me.
guilt overcame me.
OKAY SHUDDUP!

okay after my stealth movements, i found myself with Ivan and gang.
found myself a seat, and then started studying.
"SINGH SINGH!" Nicholas whispered from the corridors.
everyone then became super quiet.
Mr Singh walked towards the whole bunch of us...
the very first person he approach was WuiMing, his looooooooooooooooooooong fringe and his slippers.
then Kelvin, for his coloured socks.
"Follow me." He's gone!
*phew*

at 6pm, the library was once again opened for the night study.
after we found our seats inside, we started studying.
study study study...
until around 8.45pm, we started packing up.
and soooooooooooooooooooooon...
it was time for us to leave the school.

were on our way out when Hanyong and the others went missing.
leaving Nicholas, Ivan, Jasper and i, waiting.
so we waited for them.
i don't know what te fuck is wrong with Nicholas and Jasper, they just kept taking pictures and videos of me.
probably think that i am a clown.
stupid bitch.
okay i've a video which i am thinking whether to post it or not.
i think better not.
it's damn retarded.

okay!
i'm tired!

END.

No comments: