Saturday, September 29, 2007

STUDY STUDY STUDY...

life is just so dull.
i wish to end my life this instance and not be seen again.
everyone mocks me with hrutful words and am always a target to be bullied.
why's my life so miserable?
maybe that's just fate.
whatever i do, everyone comments.
singing insults into my ear.

WHAT AM I DOING?!
retarded...
depression think.
but those are crap, and are not things that i am thinking now.

let me see...
errr...
i have this image in my mind now, a big beach...
with a very very clear blue sea and soft sand.
OHMYGOD!
there's something about 100m away from me.
looks like a human.
75m now...
OHHH!!!
long hair...
50m now.
YES!
DAMN! i think that person's coming towards me.
25m now.
something's odd.
it's a guy. i didn't expect it to be a guy...
and he's crumpling his eyebrows.
10m now.
OHMYGOD!
he's a jackknife!
what does he want?!
he's walking now, and now he's running.
towards me.
OHNO! OHNO!
i think he wants my life.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
i'm running away.
as quickly as i could.
damn him!
he's fast.
i can't afford to be killed now, i'm still yound, and i still have alot of things that i've not done before.
"WHAT DO YOU?!!!" I asked him.
"STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME!" He snarled.
shit!
he's fast.
the distance between me and him, it's decreasing.
*THUMP*
ARGH! i sprained my ankle.
with that sly grin, the man walks towards me...
i tried to stand, but the pain is just so unbearable.
i laid on the ground, looking at him with intense fear.
1cm...
droplets of perpiration trickled down my brows.
"You're gonna regret this!"
"You're alive now, but as soon as you saw me," He paused to swallow the lump in his throat, " YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD."
*thunder and lightning*
slowly, i raised my fist up.
__|__
"What was that for? I didn't even do anything wrong." The man explicated.
...
"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot take it anymore...!!!" The man shouted, clunching his teeth.
"I can't move anymore, i can't escape. Go on... Take my life."
"WTF?! What nonsense are you saying little boy?"
"Didn't you want to take my life?"
"What for? Are you all right man?"
"Then why chase me?"
"Urgent... I need to know where's the toilet. FAST!"
"What the..."
"COME ON! Where's the toilet?!"

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?
WHAT THE HELL?!

OKAY!

END.

No comments: