Saturday, November 10, 2007

WAH LAU EH!
RAYMOND CHONG'S AN ASS MAN!
SHIT! feel like punching him, he just spoils my mood everytime i go for work.
assclown in the house yoyo!
everytime give those sarcastic remarks and all.

hahahahahaha!
after work, Nicholas and i bad mouthed him behind his back...
so when we were doing that, he suddenly popped out from behind.
DAMN! i think he heard. NOWAY!!! maybe he'll change his personality.
don't care... he's going to Changi Airport's Prima Taste already.

okay, work today was so tiring.
like a normal saturday, plus the growling of my stomach.
and that sure made things difficult for me.
so so so so sooooooooooooooooo hungry, and i can only eat after work. when the place closes.
and i don't know why, Nicholas got to eat half way through work.
OHMYGAW~!
and it's PRAWN MEE THAT HE ATE.
sssssssssssssssssssss...
i'm dying already, left only 10% of my strength.
dare not tell my superiors, "I very hungry, can go eat?"
did everything so slowly, no more quick reflexes wins the race.
okay never mind.
don't want to blog already.
i want to eat!

END.

No comments: