Friday, November 9, 2007

work again, time kind of passed by quite quickly today.
and i was nearly late for work.
but luckily, i found my Jeans.
bathed and brushed my teeth. then waxed my hair.
then finished my breakfast...
and was already on my way out, wore my Uniform and SHIT!
my Jeans' gone!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
i hate it when my things to missing.
small objects go missing never mind, can understand.
BUT JEANS! it's like half of my body! how can it go missing?!
searched high and low, left and right, every corner of my house.
even the pipes!
finally, i found it in the pile of shirt.
BLOODY HELL!
waste my time, and i perspired all over.
okay never mind.
so i got to my work place on time!
starting, not much people.
but when the clock hits 1.
OHSHIT! everyone charged in like mad bulls.
BUT! it's not that tiring.

soon after, the stampede stopped. and the restaurant was like a calm sea.
okay, practising my description.
and i know it sucks.
AND! today's the first time i see Beattyian coming in the restaurant as customers.
first was the girl from 2e3, Quek HuiMin, i think.
came in with her family. didn't wish to serve them, because "PAI SEH", but no choice.
i was the only one serving food.
the others were busy doing their own things.
then, YuHui, YuQi and Adeline came. the girls from 2e4.

okay then it was 4pm.
my superior ordered me to clean the tables and chairs. so i did.
another 30minutes went round the clock.
YES! another 1hour30minutes to go.
okay i skip. don't feel like blogging about work.

YAY! i can sleep late, tomorrow, working from 6pm - 10pm. same as Nicholas!
LUCKY!
after work went to meet Jasper, take thumbdrive from him. cannot say why.
then we walked around ToaPayoh, talk laugh talk laugh.
then HOME!

END.

No comments: