Friday, December 14, 2007

4 more days and the results for N Level will be out.
see how time flies?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
they say that Mr Singh will be in school.
and that means we have to fcuking cut our hair.
DANG! just when my fringe is growing...
that assclown has to spoil everything.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i'm getting to used to have thick hair mannN!!!
and i don't bear to cut! just when i'm getting so satisfied with my hair...
alright, some of you may think that my hair suck and it just sucks, BUT TO ME!
it is like WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! nahhhh... not WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
it's like the most satisfying hair i've got throughout my life.

alright, just bought myself a new cap..
YEAH!~ but i kinda regret it. never mind, what's done is done.
OKAY! time for me to shut up and drive!~

END.

No comments: