Saturday, December 15, 2007

GREAT! i thought i could buy something today.
but DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN IT!
the size i tried didn't suit me, then before i tried the shirt on, the sales assistant said that M is the smallest already. HOW LUCKY!
you know what? i really hate my body...
why can't i just get more flesh?!
stupid ass...
everything also don't fit me. can some designer just design something for skinny people? VannKoh.

ALRIGHT!! today's fun i guess.
Chomp Chomp. OOHHHHH!!! Chut Chut was nice.
but damn it shit! i got this suffocating feeling at my chest.
it's so damn uncomfortable. what the F!
the food were spicy, but it's like "shiok-cheekee-bahbah" in the house you know what i'm saying yo!
YEAH! i want to eat more seafood.
so let's spend my money on FOOD!
OHYEAHHH!!! OHYEAHHH!!! come on! come on! get it up! get it up!
Uh! Uh! YEAH YEAH!!!

DANG! Singapore is real small!
Mum told me she saw me at Chomp Chomp just now.
Dad too. OHMAN! and she also told me how we ate and stuff.
what the hell man! luckily i didn't do anything wrong...
like scolding vulgarities or whatever...
WHOOOOOO!!!

YAY! i got some good progress award man!
OHMYGOD! i'm so happy, and at the same time... scared?
it's like, they'll send those good progress award to you when you fail N Level .
wahhhhhh!!! i hope i really make it to Secondary 5 mannnnnn!!!
PLEASE MAN! I NEED! I NEED! I NEED! NEED! NEED!
okayokay, i'll just let nature take it's course.
i can't change the results already. yeahyeahyeah.
i'm such a nag, always talking about N Level.

OKAY,
END.

No comments: