Sunday, December 9, 2007

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
i got my freedom back!!!
QUIT! that's what i did.

alright, my pay my pay... it's inside my bank already.
so what am i going to do with the money?
hmmmm... i guess i'll just spend it on clothes, shoes and food.
the rest, i'll keep. save.
next time got girlfriend can use.
ahahaha. okay not funny.

SOMEONE'S GOT HIS SPERM IN THE SPERM BANK~

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
like what Ivan said, the results will be out on the 18th of december.
and we're only left with 9 days.
DANG! i'm friggin' nervous now.
recently, i kept having this dream, about me getting promoted to secondary5.
how i wish they were all through.
but for now, i want them to come true.
people say dreams come true, YEAH! and i want that to happen.
OHMYGAW~
if i really get promoted, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
the world is mine already i tell you.
wait wait. i think i'll keep 3/4 of my pay with me first.
then i'll withdraw the money, change all the notes into $2 notes...
then i'll go around Singapore on a lorry/pick-up, throw all the $2 notes while the lorry/pick-up accelerates along the streets.
i'll let everyone in Singapore know how happy i am..
hhaha.
okay. i'm not so stupid to throw away my hard earned money, besides, i don't even think i have enough money to throw from one end of Singapore to the other.
CRAZYYYYYYYYY!

OKAY! i wanna do my own stuff already.
END.

No comments: