Monday, December 10, 2007

YAY! the life without work is so damn relaxing.
i get to wake up and sleep anytime i want to.
WHOOOOHOOOO!!!
but my life ain't as carefree as you guys think.
because i am kortex!
OKAY! if you don't understand, carefree is a type of kortex.
i think.
ahahahha. OKAY SHUDDUP!
my life's not as carefree as you guys think because the results for my N Level ain't out yet.
PIECE OF SHIT!
every night before i sleep, the thought of me getting results will slowly float into and i'll go wild thinking about it.
alright, i guess Ivan and i are the only one blogging SO MUCH about the N Level thingy.
*sigh*
why didn't i study harder?
okayokay, since the results are not out yet, i'll seize the opportunity and enjoy myself like how i'm going to enjoy when i have a wife.
isn't it un-funny?! okay!!!

i want to watch One Piece.
END.

No comments: