Friday, May 23, 2008

FCUKING COMPUTER!!!
it's infected now! ARGHHHHHH!!! and everytime i open a new window for explorers, some stupid message telling me that my C Drive's got problem.
so i did a scan and found lotsa infected files. i deleted them and then the next minute they tell me my computer's infected.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAN!?
ARGHHHHHHHH!!! now the toolbar's missing, even the desktop. FUCKED UP!

so it's the last day of school.
not for us though, the O Levels student i mean. there're extra lessons during the holiday.
irritating, but never mind, it's for our own good.

OKAY! Mrs Harridas gave the report slip back to us. OHMY!!!~
L1R5, 43 points! WHAT THE FUCK MAN! can you believe it?!
top in our class was Joanna and she had 24p points for her L1R5 i think. OHMY!!!~
it's not like we're stupid, maybe cause we took the Mid-Examinations too lightly.
so how? with this kinda results, how am i going to face my parents?! OHMYSHIT!
YAY! a lesson learnt, think before you do something.

BAD NEWS!!! to me it's a BAD NEWS.
cause Miss V just deleted all her friendster comment she sent me!
OHMAN!!!~

okay there ain't much things for me to blog about already.
END.

No comments: