Monday, May 26, 2008

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Mother Tongue, O Levels is finally over, heavy a load off my chest yoyo!
okay, so i kinda panicked through Paper I cause the "dragon", once again, growled in my stomach, "LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT, YOU BASTARD!!!" that's what he was telling me.
raise up hand go toilet, or just endure and finish up the whole paper.
after much contemplation, i finally came to a conclusion, to finish up the whole paper, then i'll ask to go to the toilet.
so yeah, i endured, vibrating like Jovian. hahaha, just kidding. vibrating like my some kinda handphone.
OHMAN! the aching in my stomach caused so much disturbance, i can't even think properly. i was afraid that i might not have the time to finish writing if i were to go to the toilet. so yeah, finish everything, then go.
i didn't know what write already, my mind was all about my urgent-ness and all, the scene where my bladder slowly inflate then "POP" goes my bladder... yeah this scene floated in my mind for quite sometime.
ARGHHHH!!! i don't care already.
all i know is that, Paper II was kinda easy, but i can't let complacency take over me.
so yeah. shut up.

okay, so went out with buds. had dinner, saw ShiXiong, and i am so jealous of his hair. how much longer do i have to wait till it's my turn?! OHMANNN!!!
okay, then we stood at the ticketing boothe or whatever you call that place for like 20minutes, procrastinating whether to catch a movie with a net or with our eyes.
so in the end, none! we decided not to watch, then went Heeren, Jason Ho, got his flip-flops and off we go.
HOME~

END.

No comments: