Thursday, December 30, 2010

crazy?




my handphone which looks like a really slick chocolate bar is broken. there's something wrong with the screen so yknow, i changed my phone to Galaxy S, which my father isn't using idk why. my laptop's also experiencing technical difficulties. i really wanna cry, i dare not tell my father. whudddd izzzz dizzz?! i went down to some computer store in Bishan and the person said my graphics processor is having problems, so i have to get it fixed if i want my laptop to resurrect. and it's gonna cost me 200+ SGD. fml, i haven't even revive my PSP then now laptop giving me headache. naaaaaaice!

i don't wanna ask my father to fix the laptop, but i got not choice. i don't have the money to repair. mother says that father is working his ass off everyday at work and that money is very hard to earn and all. and i see my father come home late every night, i feel bad.. haaaaaaaaaaaaiii.

No comments: