Wednesday, February 2, 2011

delirium


if only i can do something like that. throw away all the school related stuff away. eff! exams are approaching and i've yet to start on revisions. what's gonna happen to me when i grow up and go into society...?

CNY is in a day's time. i've got my clothes, but i think i got them on impulse. but never mind, i get to receive ang bao. and here's the list of shit i wanna buy:
1. amplifier
2. cap
3. new shoes
4. distortion pad(?)
5. jeans
6. at least an alarm clock, those with the 2 bells at the top.
7. i can never have enough to please myself.. the list goes on.

i cannot sleep because just now during supper, at somewhere near Lavender, Jason Ho Xin Zhe that mofo told us some ghost stories about his school. at first i didn't feel anything, but as soon as i start imagining shit happening to me.. KENA LIAOZXCZXCZ! stress.. my eyelids are heavy already, but i don't dare to sleep.

ahhhhhhh! don't care. byebye!

No comments: