Friday, February 25, 2011

DOWIT!


i think i very handsome here that's why upload this one. ahhahahahaha.

i think my father's a really good father. to me he's very handsome.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ i think there's something wrong with my body. i get headache a lot nowadays. i don't wanna say what i think here. eff!

after exams HOR~ i think i will start drawing my Captain Awesome hahaha. i know, by saying this i'm like a fucker, trying to show off my drawing skills and all. acting like the comic strip shit will be a big hit in the SG. but yknow~ i've got nothing better to do. actually there's a lot of things for me to do, but i chose to draw. because that is like one of the little things that i'm good at.
then after that, i will practice my guitar. FUCKING! i changed the string a few weeks/days ago and it's getting rusty already.

then, i will find a pet clinic or w/e and sterilize the dogs. if one day they were to have intercourse means GG. baby come out retarded. if not must go for abortion like risky. ok the end byebye.

No comments: