Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Parents' Champ


The Rock is back on WWE! goddammit! i'm gonna start watching WWE naowzxczxc. in fact, i'm watching it right now. The Rock's mouth is reaaaaaaaaally coolzxc. he whips all the words out from his mouth like a gattling gun and it kicks ass. it kicks so much ass. omfg!
i used to have this huge red colored mouse or w/e doll. and that doll was my wrestling partner. i'd do all the shit i see on WWE/WWF on the doll and it always gets so messed up that the cotton inside would just fall out from the holes i create while performing high risk maneuvers on it. then my grand mother would seal up all the holes with her handy dandy sewing kid. awwww~
despite having this huge doll as a sparring partner, i'd still be unsatisfied. it doesn't feel like i'm wrestling with a person cause it's soft and stuff. so.. i went to my parents, i'd perform Walls of Jericho on my mum and she'd be like, "ENOUGH ENOUGH!" then when i let go, she'd say it felt good and all.. and for my dad, i'd just do all the nonsense i come up with. and he'll just play along acting like he's in a lot of pain. he raises his arms wanting to tap but he resists then finally he taps out. fucking fun.. i miss being a kid..

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK. IS. COOKIN'!

ps, my neighbours used to call me Rock because i told them to.

No comments: