Thursday, July 28, 2011

beez

it's been 2 hours and i'm missing you already, never really thought it could be so much in such a little time.

ok i very stress now because of school. i really need counseling. i know i'm gonna die in exams and all but i still wake up late. like school starts at 8 and i wake up at 8. take my own sweet time prepare then leave home. by the time i reach school, it's like what? 9 already. fk..

had teacher go through lab experiment with me just now because i know nothing and lab test is next week. i'm so gonna die..

and i really hate applying wax on my hair, because i gotta mother fucking squeeze the conditioner 3 times then i can get the wax off my hair. and in that process, my hair keep falling out. i'm going bald if this continues. need new wax, a better one.

and i'm back to slammin' on my guitar~ feels good. with new strings and all. ok bye.

No comments: