Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i wanna..


this girl.. born with the name of Lynn Yeo. she really drives me crazy.

i may appear to be one that is not affectionate and don't really care about relationship and shit like that but i really really really care a lot when it comes to her.

you guys might think i'm stupid to think this way because Lynn and i are still fresh and all but i really cannot contain. i need to let the world know. i need to let the world know how much she means to me now.

i want Lynn to be my wife. i wanna be there with her under the sun and fan her and carry her load while she queue for some FUCKER's concert. i wanna see her home everyday. i want her to lie on my shoulders every time we take a bus. i wanna embrace her every time we board a really packed train. i wanna tell her jokes that are only funny to me and she'll just stare at me. i wanna listen to her talk about her day. i wanna make her feel bad and see her suffer but actually i don't mean it. i wanna slap her face 3 times and then say sorry and slap her again. i wanna taunt her with my lips. i wanna kiss her and then burp into her mouth. i wanna kiss her and then blow air into her mouth. i wanna touch her face and then slowly move my fingers into her nostrils. i wanna squeeze her fats. i wanna squeeze her elbow skin. i wanna do "老爹" on her. i wanna marry her. i wanna put a cheap ring on her finger because i got no money. i wanna lift the veil and then kiss her. i wanna hear her say "i do". i wanna watch her take care of Yeogi and Kumar. i wanna watch our kids grow up with her. i wanna watch our grand children grow up with her. man.. i can't wait to grow old with her.

k enough. confirm got people wanna comment comment about this entry. say i stupid we're still fresh why say all these. too early for me to say these and all the nonsense bull crap.. but yknow, i have faith in us. really. because i know she's crazy about me too. ahhahaha. ok bye.

No comments: