Wednesday, September 21, 2011

broccoli

how do you make gifs

so i've been really occupied by FYP these few weeks. ok actually 90% of the time i spend during FYP is just idling. so my life is pretty occupied with Lynn hehe:3

i feel like a caged eagle. man, i have wings but i cannot use them. attachment and NS is slowly creeping up on me and i'm really afraid. afraid to lose things..

oh and i lost my wallet yesterday. really careless. and i felt really really really really torn up inside when i suddenly recalled what i have in my wallet.

-IC
-DBS Card
-EZ Link Card
-Girlfr's photo............ Letter from girlfr...........

GIRLFR'S PHOTO! FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK! THE LETTER SHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! whoa in just a split second my heart skipped like a few millions beats. i felt really really really fucked up. i turned around to see if i could chase the bus, but it was like a 100 meters away already. i didn't know what to do so i was in a dilema. then i realise how much i want that polaroid back. seriously, all i want is for that polaroid to come back to me. that letter too. fuck my brain la. why so careless _|_

seriously whoever wants my cards and all just take but something like the polaroid is really even Bill Gates also cannot buy. it holds so many meanings to it. ahhhhhhh.. please! i hope some kind soul would return the wallet with the polaroid and the letter inside. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

and i had my dinner at my princess' place. her mum cooked specially for me:) but i feel so guilty because i couldn't finish all that she's made. dammit! anyway the food was awesomely delish! wooooooooooooooooooooo! i love her broccoli so so so much! umph! i wanna learn hahahaha.

k there's fucking stupid asshole ass fucked FYP tomorrow. gonna bathe and then sleep already. or maybe an episode of That 70s Show. byeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: