Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hell hole hell hole

















I was in a place filled with nothing but emptiness. But now I'm back ;D

I'm kind of sad because it seems like we've all changed. Rubsytards i mean. We used to come together just to plan a simple outing or something something. But now it's just a few of us planning for everyone. Despite a few of us planning for everyone, we still didn't get "full attendance". Which is kind of disappointing.

I'm not saying that I'm always planning and stuff. I too, feel like I'm drifting away from them. I don't blame anyone for that. It's because the way i manage my time sucks.

But still, I'm happy to see them laughing and all during Christmas.

Vinnie claims that she enjoyed herself on Saturday at St James Powerhouse and I'm happy too. Like, still she can enjoy herself while being with us. Idk if it's because of the club but meh~ I'm happy everyone enjoyed.

Took photos like how we used to. Man.. it's been a while.

Ok, off to meet the gangzx now!

No comments: