Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stormtrooper



LEI HO MOU AH?~

So the Saga of Tommy/小弟 has finally ended. My internship at APBL I mean.
I actually didn't bear to leave. Just when I kind of opened up to them, being myself and all. But oh well, I don't have to wake up early and wear formal wear anymore. Still, I
miss the people there. I learned skills, but I'm only proud of my drawings. The one you see here. Hahaha. K I don't have much to talk about the place already.







I'm a free bird now. I was really excited about idling and all since after I'm done with my internship, I don't have to go back to school anymore. Which means I'm just waiting for the graduation ceremony thingy and at the same time, waiting to be enlisted into the army. I'm so busy making friends with freedom and freedom is my only friend. So gradually it gets really REALLY mundane and I am actually dying to find something to do.










I needed to occupy myself. I needed money too. Girlfr is working. I figured I can't let her feed my golden mouth, so I'm now a Cotton On Sales Assistant. Went for the interview and signed all the papers and stuff. Not sure when my first day of work is yet but I am not looking forward to it.















Yknow that feeling when you wanna do something and yet you're contemplating and thinking about all the negative shit? That's what I'm feeling. And it sucks. I hope I don't regret.
















Certain things just cannot be forgotten. No matter how hard you try. But because of the people you care about, you can't stop trying.

1 comment:

alvinaliyandra said...

Your drawings are all so prettttty! (: