Monday, May 14, 2012

Purple Color Heart

A year old already. Everything became past in just a blink of an eye. But still, everything that happened feels just like yesterday.

I saw you at Nanyang Polytechnic's Freshmen Orientation. Like how I normally react, I saw you and I thought you were cute. But nah.. I didn't intend to do anything. Then a few days later, a really awesome notification popped up in my Facebook account. It was a friend request from you! We talked, every day and every night. The whole process of getting to know you was so awesome. I've never felt like that before. And although it wasn't special at all, it's still special to me.

Days in campus became better. I'll find ways to bump into you, or just initiate to meet you in school. We went on dates. Awesome dates. You thought I was impressing you by doing all that I did, but I wasn't trying to pull anything. I was just being me. And I'm proud of that:)

I still remember how I first hugged you and ran away under your void deck. How I reluctantly first held your hands. How I noobishly said, "Don't move ah.." and gave you a kiss on your lips. How I taunted to give you a kiss in the cinemas while watching Hangover 2.

Like every couple, we were at the honeymoon stage. And I did all that I could to make you feel loved. I fanned you when you feel warm. I carried your load when you're tired. I went to places with you even if they were really far away, still fanning you. I see you home every single day. Even when we had no where to go after school, we'd plan to meet up and go some where. Even if it was just a bus ride home, it felt as though we were on an airplane going half way across the world. You'd lie on my shoulders, you'd lie on the bag on my lap. And you'd drool because you were asleep. And I'll have to put my arms across your shoulders to make sure you don't slide away when the bus jerks. And every time before you decide to close your eyes, you'd turn to look at me and I'll naturally lower my chin to give you a goodnight kiss.

You brought me to flea markets, and you brought me to sell your stuff at a flea market. You brought me to see your parents, yours aunties and your cousins. We all hung out. And you even brought me to see your Grandma. I felt so loved. Like we're gonna be forever and ever. It felt as though I was family with your family. That feeling.. Awesome!

Sure, we have our ups and downs now. We're kind of quarreling every day. But no matter how big our fights were, we make up with just a simple bear hug or a woody wood pecker peck on the lips. Even when we're both busy and don't really have time to meet up, we'd force and squeeze time into our busy lives just to see each other. It doesn't matter how long or how short the meet ups are. As long as we see each other and felt each other's skin, it's enough to make our days already. Right?

People told me, honeymoon stage will only last for 3 months. Half a year. I thought what I heard would happen to us. But somehow, we're still at the honeymoon stage. Maybe we're not. But to me we are still there. We're still on the moon. And occasionally we'd have tea with Chang'Er. That bitch, always trying to seduce me.

I'm going into the Army soon. The thought of not seeing you as often is killing me. The thought of not knowing what you're doing suffocates me. The thought of not having our lips meet sends my soul into a lake of magma. Idk what's gonna happen. But I know for sure that I'll still love you with all my heart. Like how a bear loves honey. Remember?

2 comments:

bubblewong said...

eh you walau you think you writing love story ah! chhhh. so sweet for what!

Wong Ji Siang said...

where got love story? you go and see Li Kun Quan one. That one is epic love story.