Friday, July 6, 2012

21 Spiders

A week ago, Spider-Man turned 21. I didn't intend to hold a party or any celebration because to me, 21 is just a digit. And it just isn't a special number for me. So I decided to just spend it like any other day.

But without me knowing, my sweet and awesome girlfriend Lynn Yeo Luvshow made 29th June a really awesome one. She held a mini party for me. There was a theme too! Spider-Man! Inviting all of my closer friends, and everyone either wore red or blue. Just like Spidey's costume:3 Although it was simple, I love it a lot. And the effort put in.. Idk how to express my gratitute:(

Nicholas and Jasper "kidnapped" me at first. They drove me all the way from Thomson to Carmichael Road(my house). I had my eyes blinded. My ears plugged in with Big Bang and G-Dragon's songs on repeat. My mouth was taped and my hands tied behind me. The whole journey I couldn't speak or move and it was really shitty. I was afraid at first because I had no idea what the fuck was going to happen or was happening around me. But then I thought, "Dood, the kidnappers are my best friends. My brother from another mother. Why should I be worried?" And as soon as that thought registered itself in my head, I choked. I was about to tear man! But I didn't! Hahahaha. And the reason for me to almost tear was because I never had a lot of surprises. Even if I did, this was special. It was on my 21st, big day(at that point of time I realise it was somewhat big). I didn't have plans and they made something happen on that they. I was touched.

So to distract myself from going on the emotional train ride, I made noise and hummed the songs that were playing in my ears.

Soon, the car stopped. We got out, they carried me for quite a distance and then my feet were on the ground. As I slowly regain my sight, some weird ass music was playing in the background. I turned around to see many of my friends standing in front of me. Wearing Spider-Man masks. OHGOD~ I didn't know how to react. I avoided eye contact because I didn't know how to react and I was afraid I might tear and stuff. The sight of them standing in front of me, and having that bonus item on their faces.. Man, I felt as though I got raped by happiness!

Girlfriend's prepared food for this "special" occasion. And there were a lot of food. I felt super guilty because of the effort put in to prepare the food. So nice of her:3 Idk what to say, but I'm really thankful to have such a good girlfriend's mum. Hahahaha..

So it was time to open the presents that my friends got me. I am super duper mega ultra happy with all the presents. I didn't expect to get stuff like that. I seriously didn't. All the presents were really awesome. Though I ripped the layer of wrapping paper, the packaging behind the wrapping paper is still intact. I don't bear to open them and use them. I swear.. Yknow, when things are not opened they won't be damaged and that in turn makes them much much much more valuable. Valuable not in terms of money and stuff but in terms of errr.. Memories? Idk what's the right word.

I can't thank all of them enough. Their presence alone teleports me to cloud 9. Regardless if there were presents or not, seeing everyone's faces already exceeds the level which, one is required to achieve contentment.



And ya.. There wasn't much pictures. Idk why, we don't take much pictures nowadays..

Still! Magic couldn't have happened without my mega amazing girlfriend! I love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ So much so much so much so much! More than the particles required to build the mother fuckin' Earth!!!!!!!!!!!

Hong Kong in a few hours time. So excited! I'll be back with a video and pictures! STAY TUNED MATHA FUCKUS!!!

No comments: