Monday, February 18, 2013

Phases

Time always seem like it's flying whenever time is actually behind us, when time has past. But when we're in the process, it seems as though it's moving like /tortoise/snail/internet explorer.

In the army, it's worst. Time doesn't seem to be moving at all! I guess the reason for this to happen is because we're always waking up before the sun comes up. That's why our days seem longer and harder to pass compared to other normal human beings😔

There's this formula that sort of hypnotises me to think that time is passing quickly. Idk how to explain it. It's kind of working. But then again, when i look at reality, goddamn.. I can tear. Really..

I can't wait to ORD and live my old life. I want my freedom! I wanna hang out with my friends! I wanna go jamming i wanna practice my guitar at home! I wanna watch movies and sleep late! I wanna play my video games! And most importantly, i wanna spend time with my Lynn Yeo Luvshow:(

I'll be patient. I'll wait to ORD and then i'll look back and say, "woah, time flew by just like that!"

No comments: