Sunday, September 30, 2007

a day out with my family.
"集祥...起来了啦, 整天睡睡睡! 几点了?! 起来啦!" My Mum shouted.

went to brush my teeth, wash my face and then into the bathroom.
as soon as i finished with my morning routine, i was no longer sleepy.
I WAS WIDE AWAKE!
hyper-active mode, ON!
...
okay then after everyone finished preparing.
we set off to AUSTRALIA!
no...
PARIS!
no...
LONDON!
no...
TO SOME RESTAURANT!
yes...
had our brunch there.
OHSHIT!

there was this guy, one of the waiters.
his appearance tells me he's from China.
that's what i thought.
i pity him man...
he's always found around our table, serving us tea whenever he sees an empty or half full cup.
haha.
abit irritating, but...
he's good.

after our meal, we went IMM.
went into Best Denki, bought out new hair dryer and a machine for stirring eggs.
then!!!
we went into Factory Outlet Store.
COOL~
as soon as i set my eyes on one of the bermudas, i fell in love with it.
took the bermudas away from where it was and went into the fitting room.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!
the material was...
VERY NICE!
WAH SEHH!!!
i love it man!
with my new found love, i went to my dad.
smiling, "Daddy, $30 而已. 买啦!"
he looked at me, hesitated awhile first, and then said, "帮我选一件, 然后我才买."
without any second thoughts i dived into the pile of shirt he was choosing from.
"这个, 我觉得很好看." Handing him a striped collar tea.
YAY! he took the bermudas from my hands and then the shirt i chose for him to the cashier.

SHIT!
i forgot that i have exams tomorrow.
because of all the fun i had, i didn't realise how time flies.
yeah...
experts once said, "When you're having fun, time flies."
it's deifintely true man.
haha.

bought our dinner, and then went home.
STUDY STUDY STUDY...
OKAY BYEBYE!
i gotta get back into the world of Geography and followed by Maths.

and i know that my chinese's lousy.
END.

No comments: