Monday, October 22, 2007

WEY HEY HEY!
i'm back from work. i can say that today's better than saturday.
you know why? lesser customers, lesser work.
went off to work and i was 30minutes earlier, so i waited.
looked at the clock, 5.37pm(around there), DAMN BORING...
so i went into the restaurant and ask The Manager, Ms Daisy, whether i can start work earlier or not.
"Yeah yeah! Of course you can." So yeah... i went to punch up or something and begun to work.
not long after i started work, Ivan went home.
that gay guy kept taunting me, "I can go home already leh... Go home ah!" something like that came out from his mouth.
of course i was jealous, but i had no choice.
like Ivan said, it was FUN!
not that tiring, but i thought it was damn confusing.
the food and everything. i don't know which is which.
i don't know even know how to recognise them. so the only way i have is to ASK.
Linda, the cashier or something, in short, my senior.
she thought me quite a lot. Auntie Mala, she's good!!!
she's damn cute one.
whenever she talks, looking at her, she reminds me of Lavin, an old friend from Himalayas Mountain.
i think Linda got really bothered by me, i kept on asking her about what cutleries to give for each dish and all.

DAMN IT!
there's this customer. she's an ass man.
low cut, OHMYGAW~
then when she sit, she's like bending down all the time.
like... her chair's quite far away from the table, her hands at your chin.
these creates a position where your body will bend abit right?
YES!
and that's how she sat.
okay she's open. i guess...
everyone in the kitchen kept staring at her ...you know...
HAHA! distracting!!! retarded.
okay i shan't go any further.
that's the only thing i can remember CLEARLY.

so "tick, tick, tick" goes the clock.
it's 9.30pm already!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!
i followed Auntie Mala outside, she thought me how to keep the tables and chairs outside,she also thought me how to handle the Laksa Pastes and all.
she thought me how to close the shop, she thought me how to slap her face...
SKIDDING!
and so!
it was officially 10pm.
i took off my apron, bid everyone farewell and went home...
YES!!!
but before i go, i went to see the schedule, to see when i'll be working.
i browsed down the paper, and saw my name.
TOMORROW!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
12pm somemore!!!
WAHHHSEHHH!!!
i'm going to die. never mind.
i'll endure!!!!!!!!

OKAY!
rest my brain already. too much of the food, the faces of staffs there... and last but not least, the clock.

END.

No comments: