Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kumar Batman Wong & Yeogi Robin Wong



i feel really blessed to actually have these 2 dogs. idk if it's just me or what but i think they really love me a lot. ahhahahhaa. example, they see the bicycle that Wei Jie lent to me as something dangerous. especially when it moves. they'll just bark at it and all. then when i ride it and they loses sight of me they'll start whining, like they're afraid that the bicycle might hurt me.
then whenever i go out, and they're unleashed, they stick their head out of the gate and whine and whine until i'm completely out of sight or is it because i cannot hear them whine due to the distance. awwwwwww~ that's the feel that they give me.

a few moments ago, i imagined how it would be if they grew old and all.. i started feeling damn fucked up inside, then tears start to roll in my eyes. omg~ just the thought and i'm already so weak. what if that day comes? i know that day will come. i think i'd be devastated and everything will change.

i need to get them their kennel soon man!

No comments: